hey hey hey
This is the new and improved cheese dog honda. Woo hoo so i havent done a real post in like 5 thousands years, so anywho, i had work today, it was very very very very very very very very very very very very tiring and a buttloadish overwhelming. but hey i am a working man now so I should be a bit tired, man i love to i am a working man. well school is le big G, and I have senioritis and dont want to do anything, I had a tasty omelete today, well all you all, if anyone should come and visit me at safeway, I am a day stocker this week so i can stock you during the day time, i also do a little cashiering if they need me. well well hmmm Ryan and I want to drive across the country, but We did just get back from japan so i can wait a day or two for that. I cant wait for my first paycheck, i will finaly actualy have money and i can buy things like i can get ryan a nife and put money in the baank. and buy lots of candy. well i have no more thought for the moment of the now so you all take care now and go get your GED if still in high school.

6 Comments:
howdy, i have seinoritis too. Japan was exciting going in that tunnel was grand. You should go to simpson i'm looking foreward to your pay check too. Alright, it was lovely talking to you, you take care now. Ryan
Hey, so, I'm checking out your blog. It's so great it's not even funny. But seriously, it's nice to see you and your brother blogging again. I'll see you tomorrow at lunch.
-The tallest girl ever
Why, hello there, Alex. I am leaving a random comment just to see if you will notice. I still have two weeks before I have to go back to school.
--Jim
Nice site!
[url=http://jnapiuyk.com/gofq/kyls.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ewyckpwa.com/ppbq/bfqy.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Nice site!
http://jnapiuyk.com/gofq/kyls.html | http://iieuylvv.com/kdsr/rtet.html
Post a Comment
<< Home